End Emotional Eating
Have you ever started a weight loss program, and while the first few days or even weeks went well, you undid all your progress because stress triggered you to binge?
If so, you’re not alone. Emotional eating is the number one reason most weight loss programs fail. It means you use food to cope with emotions like stress, overwhelm, sadness, loneliness, frustration, and boredom.
Here’s a quick test to see if you suffer from emotional eating:
- Do you eat to relieve unpleasant emotions?
- Do you have moments where you can’t stop eating?
- Do you sometimes feel guilty after eating?
- Do you have trouble losing weight?
- Do you have random food cravings out of the blue?
- Do you sometimes think of eating even though you’re already full?
- Do you use emotionally-charged words to describe food like “bad” or “wrong”?
If you answered “yes” to two or more of the questions, you suffer from emotional eating, and if you don’t fix it, it’ll be near impossible to lose weight/fat and keep the kilograms off.
The good news? Over the last eight years, I’ve been OBSESSED with helping clients and myself cure emotional eating.
I absorbed all the information I could find on it, spoke to leading experts, read hundreds of scientific studies, and did countless experiments to figure out what works and what doesn’t.
The result? I developed a simple but powerful system that helped me FINALLY conquer emotional eating, leading me to go from this:
Best of all? I:
- stay lean year-round even though I have not weighed myself or measured my body fat percentage since 2016 (powerlifting competition weigh-ins being the only exception)
- haven’t binged once after 25 years of frequent binge eating followed by starving myself in the hope to lose weight (which didn’t work, made me feel like crap, and perform poorly).
- don’t think twice at the supermarket, perform zero mental gymnastics regarding food, am no longer emotionally attached to food, and see food as a solution to strength, power, and health instead of a problem. Come on, now that’s cool, seeing food as your SOLUTION.
- Love my physique, am the happiest I’ve ever been with my body, and feel sexy and confident at 53. I never, ever thought I would be able to feel that.
Also, when I used my “cure emotional eating blueprint” with clients, the results have been PHENOMENAL!
It helped females who before could never lose weight even if their lives depended on it to manage their emotional eating habits, lose kilos, and keep them off.
- find the hidden emotional eating factors that sabotage your nutrition plan… and what you can do about them.
- use belief power instead of willpower to transform your body and create much healthier relationships with food.
- use the AWARE principles, which are five powerful steps to overcome emotional eating most easily and comfortably.
- identify limiting beliefs and replace them with new, more constructive ones. (This will not only help you cure emotional eating, but it’ll also benefit every other aspect of your life, including relationships.)
- optimise your social inventory (you are who you surround yourself with).
- distinguish between physical hunger and emotional hunger (most people get this wrong)… and what you should do with it.
- combat negativity and avoid succumbing to peer-group pressures. (so many gals get stressed about upcoming parties, weddings and social occasions and this is nuts.
- and much more!
As a result, you’ll start to be in control of your food intake instead of the other way around, which means you’ll no longer have to perform mental gymnastics, leading to superior health and fitness results and a much more settled brain.
Now, before you buy this course, one important disclaimer: this product is not for everyone. The people this works well for:
- are NOT too single-minded. This course will challenge your current beliefs. And many of the things you’ll learn go against what other “gurus” preach is best.
- are NOT looking for a quick fix. This won’t be anything like popping a magic pill (those don’t exist anyway and you KNOW that so why not do something once, and properly)?
- and do NOT lack the motivation to take action, because to reap the rewards, you must implement what you’ll learn. As Brene’ Brown says “you need to do the work”
If you’re single-minded, want a magic bullet, or lack the motivation to take action, DO NOT BUY THIS COURSE. You’d be wasting your time.
But if you are open-minded, ready to conquer emotional eating, and eager to finally reach your health and fitness goals, then scroll up and buy this course today. Be a sponge, soak it up and action my plan. That’s it. Be a “doer” and be done with “fat days” once and for all.