This program is aimed at the person who wishes to make extraordinary changes in a short period of time. To do this program it is suggested that you are in a good head space to ‘flick a switch’ and be on program close to 100 per cent. There is a lot of structure and those who like structure as well as wanting to learn about nutrition for themselves will respond well to this package.
This program will work for any body type, any age, any fitness level. It would be most useful to have access to a trainer who can do your weekly skinfolds; however, a tape measure, photographs and scales will suffice. You do not need to have access to a commercial gym, a home gym/space is fine.
- 4 x 4-week weight training programs that will be adjusted on the basis of your progress
- 16 specific ICE (intense cardio exercise) programs, one per week
- Access to the Body Conquest Recomposer app where you log in every exercise, weight, set and rep for ease of training and accountability. Easy to see progress and score PB stickers!
- 16 micro-managed meal plans individualised according to your food likes and dislikes. Plans will be adjusted weekly so as to keep the meals interesting and tasty, fast and delicious whilst ensuring optimal results
- Weekly half an hour phone chats or Skype with Ingrid discussing the week’s events and progress
- 1 ‘mini nutrition education’ delivered each week, via phone or Skype teaching you one important thing you need to know about fat loss or muscle gain to ensure improved knowledge and the ability to keep off your body fat on a permanent basis. These educations will be followed up with supporting emails with accompanying articles.
- Insight into Cardiovascular Excellence eBook
- Body Cookquest, of which many of the micro meals will be based off, for ease of food preparation
- Liquid meals eBook for super-fast, scrumptious liquid meals
- Posting of weekly photos onto the Body Conquest FB page for accountability (not necessary but encouraged)
- Unlimited email support for your questions and answers
- Access to the Body Conquest YouTube channel to view all prescribed exercises
- Mindset and accountability tools