41 Things You Didn’t Know About Me
Today I thought I would share 41 fun/unknown/personal facts you didn’t know about me!
- I make up songs and special “dances” for my dogs Mac and Rollo I also had one for my old faithful Milly. One goes like this (sing in high pitched voice) Milly is a Milly Milly mol, Milly Milly mol, Milly, Milly mol). What’s worse, one time I sang it on a radio. Yup true story.
- I usually prefer the company of a good book over interactions with people.
- I correct people’s grammar in my head.
- The absolute biggest misconception about me is that I am “intimidating”. Nothing could be further from the truth – I am a giant marshmallow
- I used to get “D”’s in school reports for physical education.
- I read the back of a book in a bookshop one day, didn’t agree with what I read, so hunted up the author, asked her to be my supervisor in an honours thesis and set out to disprove what she had written. I was wrong (sexual politics – Melbourne University).
- I like to leave funny notes for people to find later. I imagine them smiling when they read the notes.
- I’m equally comfortable in a smoking hot dress or in Bombshell workout gear.
- My parents are the best role models I’ve ever had.
- My guilty obsessions are binge watching crime shows and changing into pj’s whenever I can.
- I would rather live feeling the urge to sneeze all the time than have permanent hiccups
- If I had to take 3 things to a desert island I would take a mattress, a friend and the game trivial pursuit
- My first pet was a dog named Sebastian
- I have a “thing” for soft toys. I can’t get enough teddy bears.
- Favourite place I have ever been is Dubrovnik and I love the island of Kuhn where my mum has a house!
- I value my true friends more than they’ll ever know.
- I don‘t really dig jewellery, shoes, shopping or handbags???? WTF!!!
- Oh, you want to shake my hand – here is a grizzled paw for you to shake. I wear my calluses like a badge of honour. J
- IN movies I am WAY more emotional about animals getting hurt and treated badly than I am about humans.
- I love coffee, cheese, pizza, chocolate pudding with sauce and anything my mum cooks.
- I rarely train abs.
- I follow the Melbourne Demons football club.
- I have a crush on Will Brink and Chris Aceto, I think they are both amazing
- My three closest friends do not remotely resemble each other in any way, shape or form.
- One fascination I have is – at what age can I not personal best my squat and deadlift anymore. I am really curious to document that.
- My youngest brother was a twin and his name was Kristian and he survived 24 hours
- I was having a documentary made on me until COVID messed it up and I couldn’t go to San Diego where it was supposed to culminate. So, it had no ending. Agnnn ☹
- I wear pj’s at every possibly opportunity and usually buy Peter Alexander ones.
- I often dream about counting reps.
- Much of the documentary footage is about to be edited and made into smaller YouTube videos!
- My newest fitness person who I seriously think is very very clever is Menno Henselmens(VERY research bound)
- I am a Scorpio and seem to have most of the Scorpio traits
- I have lost my licence 4 times, all for losing over 12 demerit points – I have a naughty lead foot
- The dentist is my least favourite person ever.
- My year 9 English teacher said to my mum “Ingrid could be anything she want’s, she could become Australia’s Prime Minister”. Um, she got that wrong.
- I speak very fluent pig Latin
- Other than integrity my favourite word to describe myself is “kind”.
- I cancelled my own 50th birthday BBQ (with friends having bought plane tickets from interstate) due to massive anxiety
- Every year for the past 5 years my loneliest day is Christmas day
- The thing I am most passionate, motivated and caring about (other than family) is my staycations – my finest creation and fitness product with an incredible amount of value. A career culmination. 😊
Bonus! I have arguably the BIGGEST name ever in bodybuilding weighing in on my doco footage about women in bodybuilding and powerlifting.
Did anything on this list surprise you?
I can’t believe you didn’t do well in PE at school. And losing your licence!! This was a fun blog thanks for letting your guard down.